Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Position Available

Sort of.

I'm looking for research assistants and it's strictly voluntary.

Here are some of the ways I'd like your help:

-Prophecy Update: If you run across any on-line articles or insights that relate to Bible prophecy, forward them. If you have discovered favorite prophecy sites I'd like to know about them.
-Bible study: Read ahead for either the Sunday morning series (currently Colossians) or the Wednesday night series (currently the Revelation). If you come across any quotes or illustrations that seem applicable, forward them.
-Titles: You know I love to have fun with titles for messages. If you have any ideas they'd be greatly appreciated!
-News: At our Wednesday Men's Fellowship we always begin with a survey of news items of interest to us as believers. When you run across any such news send it along.

Consider yourself my new RA. You start today.

1 comment:

TBBaker said...

Just 2 questions
I do a lot of driving alone and wanted to get a bumper sticker but not sure which one is more biblically correct for a christian. "God is my Co-Pilot" or "God is my Pilot" either way my real question is, "If I have that sticker and truly believe it, then...can I drive in the car pool lane?"