Monday, July 23, 2007

This is the Week that Was

Many thanks to my friend, Pastor Dennis Davenport of CC of the High Desert. Dennis invited me to share at their monthly Steak & Study Men's Fellowship. Thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience. Got caught-up with some of the brothers down there who I've had dealings with over the years... And spent a good amount of time with Dennis & his family.

That was Tuesday. On Friday Geno, Jacob & I were blessed to attend the retirement service for Pastor Gillett at CC of the Sierra. Sweet time! It culminated in Gillett presenting a shepherd's staff to Eric Miller - the new senior pastor. Not a dry eye in the house.

All of it impressed upon me the joy of relationships with others in the body of Christ. And how God uses us in one another's lives in both small and great ways.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow and i thought i as a bad blogger! love you!